Monday, April 4, 2011

Today's THE Day!

Baby Patnode #2 will be making his or her grand entrance TODAY!  Patty is set to be induced at 7:00 AM.  (She has had 2 appointments this past week and both times her blood pressure was high...)  I will post updates throughout the day while we wait on this little prince or princess.  {Just for the record: I think this baby is a girl and I have thought so since day 1 of this pregnancy.  So we'll see if I'm right!}  I am SOOO giddy!!

7:45 AM - Patty is checked in and awaiting administration of Pitocin.
10:15 AM - Pitocin has been given, water has been broken, debating epidural.
1:15 PM - 9 1/2 centimeters!!!
1:30 PM - Doctor is on her way over to have a baby!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to hear if you're right!

Kelly said...

Update!!! Can't wait for more!!