Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Have I Been Doing?

I have been MIA for a few days.  I don't like when I'm not blogging regularly or checking in on all the blogs I love.  But it's been a busy few days.  With what?  So glad you asked!
  • Getting our Christmas cards done!!  Yippee!
  • Shopping, shopping, shopping (mostly online) - almost done with Christmas presents!
  • Having this cold turn into a sinus infection.  Yuck.  Hello antibiotics!
  • Traveling across this great state of Texas for work (Dallas, San Antonio and Odessa - yeehaw).
  • Falling IN LOVE with Glee!  I am so behind on shows that started when I was having an extended vacation in crazy town.  But I'm trying to catch up!  When I finish Season 1 I'm going to do a review post.  I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat for that. {grin}


4 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

i must be the only hold out on glee. i watched one episode and just didn't get it. maybe i'll try again?

KristenW said...

Um, thank goodness you are back. I went to check and was going to send you an email if I did not see a new post. Yay :)

Kelly said...

Yay...glad you are doing better!! I was worried about you. I recently picked up the Glee Christmas CD and it is SO good!!! Although I will admit that I have never seen one episode of Glee.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

we watched glee for the first time the other day and I think we could get addicted pretty easy! I keep trying to resist though because we have too many shows already! Maybe this summer we will take the plundge!