Sunday, December 19, 2010

My New Obsession: Glee

I think I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to entertainment.  I'm not a snob about movies or music or books, and I like a wide variety of styles.  I love most things cheesy and mainly like stuff that just makes me smile.  Glee totally meets that criteria and more.  It's really a no-brainer if you know me.
  • High school drama (without being TOO much drama) - CHECK
  • Cute boys played by actors that are my age (no cougar here...unlike my friend Rhonda and her sick love for Taylor Lautner...grin) - CHECK
  • Musical with singing and dancing in every episode - CHECK
So if any of this critera sounds like you, Glee will just make you smile.  I have spent the last 2 weeks catching all 32 episodes aired to-date and have laughed out loud until I was crying.  Check it out!



0 comments: