Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BORING

My husband hit the nail on the head yesterday.  My blog has gotten boring.  I'm not really complaining because it means life is good - status quo, routine, mundane - ha.  I guess there are a few noteworthy things going on I can share...although like Brent said, it'll probably be boring. {grin}
  • Brent closed his first deal yesterday on the new job.  Yay!
  • Trent turns 18 months old tomorrow.  WHAT?  Where has the time gone?  I'll put together a separate post after we go to the doctor next week.
  • I am officially on a reduced workload at work.  I am working 90% of full-time which averages to 42 hours/week.  Sounds really reduced, huh?  Ha.  Over time I hope to get that down to like 30 hours/week, but that means Brent needs to close more than 1 deal.
So was Brent right?  Am I just totally boring or what?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY for Brent! I am so happy for you guys! And you could never be boring! :)

KristenW said...

Um, like NO. I read your blog first thing every morning. Don't think I would do that for something boring.. however it could mean I am obsessed with your child.. oh well:)

Anonymous said...

I guess I am boring too b/c I always check to see if you posted something new! - Allison