Thursday, March 14, 2024

Soy Sauce

I got scolded by my mother for my lack of blogging...but life is just rolling along and there isn't much exciting happening! I think that's a good thing though - just not creating a lot of content. {grin} We did see Sawyer yesterday for a LONG time at my parents' house - they had 'Cousin Camp' for a few days this week since we are on Spring Break. We hadn't seen the Patnodes in a bit because the last time we got together...the next morning both girls were sick, and I felt so terrible that we might have exposed Sawyer to 2 different viruses! Luckily they were all ok! But now I present...an afternoon with Sawyer a.k.a. Soy Sauce.

When I got there, I immediately took my baby. And everyone laughed because this was predicted. Blair said 'Babs said they better hold him quick before Aunt Allena gets here.' Yup! He was sleepy so I got him down for a nap.


Then he woke up and I kept monopolizing his time.

Then he was tired again and I put him down again for another nap.
I don't know what Drew and Miles are doing in the yard, ha!

I let Pops hold him for a minute!
He's so fat!

And Drew needed some snuggles.

David went to run some errands, and Patty forgot all the pacifiers were in her car, so he didn't nap great and was hard to get to settle without a boob or a pacifier in his mouth. When David got back, Patty put him in a wrap with a paci and he was OUT. I told him he was really rude to make me work so hard for his naps, ha! But seriously being an aunt when all my babies are pretty self-sufficient is amazing. 

So basically no one likes him and he's super neglected. {grin}


1 comments:

Natasha said...

I would love to have a baby in my life that I could snuggle and then give back to the parents for all the hard stuff! Ha!