Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Currently: Feeling Hot, Hot Hot

Current Book

A little light reading for our vacation!

Current Song

Paige and I loved this one at church 2 weeks ago!
Bless the Lord

Current TV Show

Just finished this...WOW.

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I'm back on The Office Ladies podcast but just downloaded this book.
It's hysterical and enlightening all at the same time.

Current Drink

My mother-in-law makes cranberry tea a lot {even though it's SO HOT}
because Drew LOVES it. So I might have had some this week.
Consensus: it's good year-round!

Current Food

This is a bit of a weird one, but I am OBSESSED with my grocery store's parmesan crusted green beans! And they're a yellow Noom food, yay!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I might be re-reading a Nora Roberts series...for the 75th time!

Current Outfit

Instead of showing you another picture of me in workout clothes, ha...
Ah the joy of shopping with Drew - she hates everything!

Current Celebrity Crush

Surprise pairing that I LOVED in Ted Lasso ~
I want to restart the whole series!

Current Mood

I woke up crazy early today and gave up trying to go back to sleep at 3:45.
I read until it was time to get up at 5:00 to teach my body pump class.
So I am tired and grumpy, ha!

Current Anticipation

We leave Wednesday for the Grand Canyon!
And our favorite teenager has a birthday this week, too!!

Current Wishlist

To be able to find Trent's birthday present IN STOCK...sigh.
How is this little guy about to be 14?!

Current Movie


Current Picture

Fun work lunch!


1 comments:

Natasha said...

Which Nora series?!?!?!? You know I'm your Nora girl :) And I can't wait to hear about your vacation...!