Friday, February 3, 2023

Movie Review: Puss in Boots - The Last Wish

Knock me over with a feather, but Trent was the one who asked to go Puss in Boots-The Last Wish! And I was happy to take the kids - a movie they all wanted to see? Yes!!!


Plot: When Puss in Boots discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll and he has burned through eight of his nine lives, he launches an epic journey to restore them by finding the mythical Last Wish.

Review: Everyone but Paige loved the movie! It was really cute and funny and had an entertaining plot. BUT...it was a bit on the scary side, which is why Paige wasn't enjoying the movie. About 20 minutes into the movie, she ended up in my lap and stayed there the whole time with her face buried in my chest. Other than her, we thought it was GREAT!


3 comments:

Emily said...

I have warned Aaron of said scariness and he still wants to see it. He's frightened by very random things. E.g. as a child he was scared of the Dentist in Finding Nemo but not the actual scary parts of the movie! I'm not sure if we'll get to this in theaters but definitely will watch when it comes out on streaming.

Natasha said...

Sigh. Rachel will probably be too scared to see this in theatres. I have very sensitive children when it comes to that stuff.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Poor P!