Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Currently: Warmer Days

Current Book

Excited for the sequel to The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek!

Current Song

The girls and I are LOVING Ava Max's new album - Diamonds and Dancefloors

Current TV Show

Brent and I are watching Only Murders in the Building.
And I started Secrets of Playboy myself!

Current Audiobook/Podcast

Just downloaded this EGOT's award winning book!

Current Drink

I can tell you what I'm not drinking - ALCOHOL!
I gave it up for Lent {which started today}.
I have a few books I plan to read around not drinking.
I've done Dry January before, but this'll be the longest I've gone without drinking without being pregnant, eek!
I'll keep everyone posted on how this goes, ha.

Current Food

I just had a yummy lunch at Maggiano's! BUT I was very smart with my choices and didn't overeat, so I left feeling very proud of myself!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

This is pretty embarrassing - 
I've been downloading the audiobook versions of some of my favorite rom coms.
I love reading and re-reading books that make me happy,
but I am especially enjoying the audiobook versions of some of my faves!
Abby Jimenez has the same male narrator on some of her books, and he's so great!

Current Outfit

I'm wearing real clothes AND makeup!
From the Maggiano's lunch. {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush

Does an audiobook narrator count? 
If so, then Zachary Webber. Ha!

Current Mood

We are in a warm spell, and I'm so excited about spring being around the corner.

Current Anticipation

Lots of fun stuff coming up in the spring that I'm already excited about!
- Spring Break
- A 2-day music festival Brent and I are going to in April

Current Wishlist

I'm on the hunt for new jeans. I'm just tired of what I have.
I buy a lot from Old Navy, so I think I need to branch out to some nicer brands.

Current Movie

This looks so cute!

Current Picture

I have about 20 of these on my phone from Paige!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm super impressed you're giving up alcohol for Lent. I haven't thought at all about what I might give up but I should probably figure that out soon...!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Yay for making good choices at Maggiannos! That would for sure be hard! I hear that one song all the time!!!

Emily said...

Jeans rec!!! I would HIGHLY suggest Zappos. I will order about 12 jeans (various brands, sizes, and prices) and then try them all on in my bedroom with my favorite shoes & shirts. I'll return 10 and then have 2 that I truly truly love. It has made the jeans process so much more enjoyable.