Monday, September 12, 2022

Movie Review: Vengeance

Allison and I continued our tradition of seeing a movie together in August to celebrate our birthdays! We saw Vengeanace which was written by and stars B.J. Novak, who I think is brilliant!


Plot: A writer from New York City attempts to solve the murder of a girl he hooked up with and travels down south to investigate the circumstances of her death and discover what happened to her.

Review: We both really enjoyed the movie! It was witty and funny but also had some deeper moments. And OF COURSE we loved that it was mostly set in Texas! I would say I didn't love the ending but also can't think of a better way to end it, ha. But that was my only hang-up with it.

We've got some fun movies we're interested in seeing in the coming months, I'm excited for a fun movie fall.

And we hadn't taken a picture in a while - friends for 35 years officially!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Sounds interesting! Cheers to 35 years..ha! I was expecting to have a lot of blogs to catch up on but there was only 1 :(