Thursday, September 29, 2022

Currently: Creeping on Fall

Current Book

SO EXCITED!!!!

Current Song

Dua Lipa Cool - the girls are digging Dua Lip and so am I!

Current TV Show

Trent and I watched this together, it was WILD!

Current Audiobook/Podcast


Current Drink

This weekend I enjoyed quite a few lavender blueberry vodka drinks mixed with lemonade - Thank you Daufuskie Distillery!

Current Food

I can't stop thinking about one of the best meals I've ever had - 
I was in Phoenix last week for work and this enchilada plate was INCREDIBLE.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

After traveling out of town for vacation and then for work...
I'm struggling to get my eating back on track.
Shouldn't surprise anyone who knows me but still...SIGH.

Current Outfit

What I look like RIGHT NOW

BUT look at me in actual work clothes! REAL PANTS, what?!?!

Current Celebrity Crush

Isn't Luke Marcfarlane {see Current Movie} so cute?!?

Current Mood

I'm grumpy. We bought a bunk bed for Drew and paid for installation
{which that process was a mess to begin with}.
The installer was here earlier this week...and we are short 52 screws/bolts.
I went to Home Depot {where we bought the bed}, and they don't have the right parts.

Current Anticipation

These 2 cuties are celebrating 18 years in a few weeks!

Current Wishlist

I lost my new Birkenstock's, ugh! 
So I've been searching for some new ones.

Current Movie

I am digging the trailer for this!
Allison and I plan to hit up a movie next weekend,
so we'll have to see what we decide to go with!!

Current Picture

We went to an 'adult prom' in our neighborhood last weekend!
Love this picture with our RBC crew.


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Adult prom?? how fun!! So glad that book came in! You'll have to email me what it's about and maybe i can read it after you! I'm going to New Orleans next week for conference so I'm excited to get out of town!

Emily said...

I think blueberry is so underrated in drinks; I've never had a blueberry drink I didn't love. This weekend we were in NYC and I tried an iced blueberry tea that was to die for.