Friday, September 24, 2021

Currently: Harry Potter on the Brain

Current Book


Current Song

Kacey Musgraves new album is on repeat A LOT in our house!

Current TV Show

This was WILD!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I'm still in book 8 of my re-listen of Outlander and am still listening to the Cold podcast season 2, but I took a break to listen to a few of Glennon Doyle's podcast episodes.

Current Drink

Still sipping on my delicious coffee from this morning!

Current Food

I think I've had 3 salads from Chipotle in the last week.
It is the best!!!!!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Current Outfit
Before class yesterday, felt cute ;)

Current Celebrity Crush

Feeling all the feels for Harry Potter...keep reading to know why!

Current Mood

EXCITED!!!!!
Keep reading for why! {grin}

Current Anticipation

I'm leaving TOMORROW for Harry Potter World!!!!!

Current Wishlist

A vacation with my best friend!

OH WAIT! That's what is happening tomorrow!!!!!
{Pic is from 2008 - look at those young babies!}

Current Movie

I'm behind!
Still haven't taken the girls to the Paw Patrol movie or Trent to see Jungle Cruise
and Allison and I need to pick something soon to go see.

Current Picture

Date night!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

So excited about this weekend!! It's going to be so much fun!! Ride the motorbike ride (several times!) I need to put the Lula show on my list!

Emily said...

I want to see the LuLaRich documentary but we don't have Amazon prime (I hate amazon on an ethical level so this is intentional but it does mean I miss out on some cool stuff). About to read your Harry Potter post so this is exciting!