Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Champagne Campaign

We had a team-building outing over Labor Day weekend with the AmpedUp instructors and had such a great time! We called it the Champagne Campaign...but we didn't have any champagne, ha. There is something extra special about this workout studio {which Brent calls my cult} - I have never felt more acceptance and love in a workout place EVER. 

The instructors who were able to come met up for a lunch at an amazing restaurant on the lake, and then we rented a boat to go out on the lake and hang out. Such a great way to spend a beautiful afternoon!

Sam {owner} ~ Tonia ~ Lina ~ Susannah ~ Allena

Half of our instructor team after lunch - isn't that a gorgeous view?

Ready for fun on the boat!
~Sam ~ Allena ~ Lina ~ Stacey

Lina teaches jazzercise and Body Pump.
She has been a huge inspiration and help to me.

Most of the Body Pump instructors
{Yes, I took my shorts off - this was not a good look for me ha}
~Victoria ~ Me ~ Michelle ~ Lina

The water was AMAZING!!!

I'm so thankful to have found this studio and taken the plunge to becoming an instructor - it can still be stressful but at the end of the day, it's so worth it!



2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I'm so glad you found this place! Looks like a great group of positive, inspiring people :)

Emily said...

So happy you found your workout community. I've always read if you have a workout buddy (or buddies) you are sooooooo much more likely to continue your exercise routine. And you nailed it!