Monday, July 10, 2017

Paige's 6 Month Pictures {Get Ready to Have Your Heart Explode!}

I can't believe I forgot to post these! We took Paige's 6 month pictures at the same time we took pictures of all 6 grands for my mom's birthday. Talk about chaos! Trying to get all 6 kids to look at the camera let alone smile...whew. Patty and I {and Morgan, our nanny} were sweating by the end. I can't even say that we got a really good one {somehow Trent and Miles looked constipated most of the time}, but we got something for my mom. When it was Paige's turn for her solo pictures though? She stole the show! I'll share the ones of all the kids later so get ready to laugh at a bunch of those!

Until then...feast your eyes on this deliciousness!












2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Allena! stop it..just stop the cuteness!!!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh that face kills me dead!! All the heart eyed emojis!