Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Randoms

  • I'm going to confess right up front this is a bit of a cop-out post. I have been working on my DITL post for this quarter and have yet to finish it. They are so fun but take so much time!
  • I finished my juice cleanse! I thought it was pretty good. Some of the juices were hard to swallow but some were amazing. Just glad it's over although if it were cheaper I think I would so do it once a month.
  • My sister got back her blood work on getting testing for MTHFR. She's got 2 copies of the A1298C mutation. Her doctor had no idea what it was when she asked to be tested for it and didn't know what the results meant. #givemeanhonorarymedicaldegree
  • Is anyone else about to die of excitement over the Gilmore Girls reunion movies on Netflix? I feel like I see stuff about it online almost every day and am SO pumped.
  • Trent and I started the 4th Harry Potter book. I dreamed for years about being able to read those books to my kids. He is eating it up, and so I am.
  • Are there ANY good movies in theaters right now? Ugh.
  • Our forecast calls for a lot of rain and thunderstorms. So much fun for a mom of a kid {Drew} petrified of thunder.
  • Guess who's getting back in the gym this week?!?! Woot, woot! I have a 5K in 4 weeks, eek!
  • These 2...ironically I took this picture on National Siblings Day {when I didn't even know it was National Siblings Day}.