Sunday, April 24, 2016

Currently

Current Book

Damaged by Cathy Glass
So good and so heartbreaking.

Current Song

Been listening to this in the car with the kids. Love The Beatles!

Current TV Show

Finally watching Season 5 as Season 6 starts!

Current Drink

Sweet tea - Brent and I had Mexican food for dinner at a local place that has the best tea!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

See Current Drink {grin}

Current Outfit

I am too lazy to take a picture, but I'm wearing the dress I wore to church with a sweater. I swear I am a grandma with my love for sweaters.

Current Celebrity Crush

You'd have to live under a rock to have not heard about what happened to this character, but I'm so curious to know the truth!

Current Mood

Full {and sleepy}! Is that a mood? I always overeat on Mexican!
The kids are at my parents - it's nice to get a break every once in a while and overindulge on Mexican.

Current Anticipation

Some co-workers and I formed a team to enter a culture contest. We've made it to the 3rd and final round, and we present our final presentation on Wednesday. I don't really care if we win because I've enjoyed the process {although to be honest, I'm so over it}, but the top 3 teams get cash money! There are only 7 teams in the final round, so I hope we at least get top 3!

Current Film

My movie date and I are hitting this up this coming weekend!
It got 43% on Rotten Tomato - 
which will be highest of any {non-Oscar} move we've seen this year!

Current Picture

Bubba reading to Sister before church. #dead




3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love how T reads to Drew!!

Karen Peterson said...

I haven't gotten through Season 5 yet, but I already know what supposedly happened to him. I still don't totally buy it, but I'm excited to find out!!

Anonymous said...

It's official- I live under a rock! I don't know who that guy is or what happens to him! Good luck on your contest. If you win, you can buy our $1 movie this weekend :) - AP