Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Night Ramblings


  • We had a really good weekend. The first one since Drew's arrival where I felt like 'We got this!' Don't get me wrong, it is still stressful and crazy, but I could tell it was easier, and it felt good!
  • I haven't watched anything award season related, and it just feels wrong. But I don't have time right now. Hopefully by the Oscars, I'll be back at it!
  • Did I mention Drew has reflux? Not fun. She's been spitting up since the hospital. We are trying lots of things {with the help of our favorite homeopath}, and it is definitely getting better!
  • It's still crazy to me that she's here. And has a name. I call her Blair sometimes. Oops.
  • Last year, right before Christmas, I got a new point and shoot camera because the one I had originally broke. 6 months ago, I lost it. I got a new one this week!!
  • Ms. Thing has nursed ALL DAY today. Ouch. I don't think I'm going to pump tonight. The girls need a break.
  • Speaking of pumping, I already have a good section of the freezer filled. So pumped {haha} about that.
  • My goal is to be in bed in 25 minutes so...good night!

Love.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! Glad things are going well. AP

Melissa said...

We have a big wedge you put the changing pad on if you need it. My boys had reflux til 13 months:(

Anonymous said...

UGH REFLUX! Both my kids had it severely. If she is a "happy spitter' (which is what both my kids were), you will have good days and bad days and there is no rhyme or reason to why the spit up a whole feeding one time and not much at all the next. Just have to remind yourself "it is a laundry problem not a health problem. they will grow out of it!". Oxiclean baby soak will be your best friend. Check out old blogs about Wyatt. With Abigail it was old hat (disgusting and frustrating, but old hat). Hugs friend.

You are doing great!!!!