Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where You Going, Trent?

After a fabulous (partial) weekend away, I really soaked up some quality time with Trent.  I walked in the door, he looked at me and smile, then went back to playing with his daddy.  No squeal of delight, no rush over to me for hugs and kisses, nothing.  Life as normal.  Which included a battle to change his diaper just a short bit of time later.  I usually have to pin him to the floor with my feet and sing to him to keep him from screaming bloody murder.  Sometimes he gets the better of me and flips over and squirms away naked.  This was one of those diaper changes.  I usually let him play naked for a few minutes because there just isn't anything cuter.  Or so I thought.  He ran around the house for a bit and then started playing with his diaper container that goes to school with him (I love that his school uses our cloth diapers).  He also took a special interest in the little suitcase I bought for Miles for his upcoming 2nd birthday.  At one point he walked toward the back door carrying both containers.  When I asked him 'Where you going?', he promptly replied 'School.'  I got the most adorable picture of him doing this, but I decided not to share since it would weird me out to have his 19 month old full-on naked self pictured on the internet.  But trust me when I say the picture is just too adorable. {grin}

2 comments:

Shanni ♥ said...

I posted a comment on this post earlier. I don't see it. Hopefully it's just waiting to be approved or something. Anyway, I got to thinking today about cloth diapers and what not and was hoping you would do a whole post on em. The correct ways to use. Your favorite brand. All the steps needed to use one. Cleaning, caring, all that. I'd really REALLY appreciate it!

A Real Housewife said...

i agree with Shanni on a post about cloth diapers. we use disposable but i'd love to hear a case made for cloth.