Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Predictions!

The Oscars are almost here!  My predictions seem to match most 'experts', but I promise these are my own. {grin}

Best Picture: The King's Speech (updated - I originally typed 'The Fighter' - did NOT mean to do that - oops!)
Best Actor: Colin Firth, The King's Speech
Best Actress: Natalie Portman, Black Swan
Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The Fighter (closely followed by Geoffrey Rush, The King's Speech)
Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo, The Fighter


You can bet I'll be watching all the action starting with E!'s red carpet coverage.  And I will definitely be putting together one last Fashion Recap!  Anyone else super excited?!?!

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Wow! The Fighter for the top prize, huh? That's a bold prediction. Though, if The Social Network and The King's Speech split, The Fighter could very well step up and win.

Kelly said...

I saw the King's Speech yesterday and I LOVED IT! I want it to win so badly now. And I want Colin Firth to win best actor...he played that role so perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

Glad for the update! Was really surprised when you had picked the fighter and not our personal fave, the kings sppech!