Friday, February 25, 2011

Homage to the Future King

If you're like me, you are semi-interested in Prince William and Kate Middleton's upcoming nuptials.  I want to see pictures and critique her dress, hair, etc.  I want to see what Posh and Becks wear and if Kanye West shows up.

If you're like one of my co-workers, you already have scheduled PTO for the day of the wedding to watch it on TV.

If you're like this person...you REALLY, REALLY like Prince William and his future Misses...and you have some talent...and a really dirty car.

Picture taken in the parking lot at my client


3 comments:

Gina said...

WOW, that's super cool and a little spooky. What talent though!

Kelly said...

Wow...I think my car would look amazing with Peyton Manning drawn onto the back...hum...must keep car dirty! ha!

Anonymous said...

That is something else!!! Allison