Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

We had a great weekend.  The Aggies AND the Cowboys won.  I can't believe the Aggies are ranked this season.  {Whoop!}  I have dubbed Trent 'The Tornado'.  He walks into a room, destroys it, and leaves.  It is driving me crazy!  He's lucky he's cute.  He's also pulling hair - sometimes for fun, sometimes (usually) when he's angry.  The kicker is that he laughs when I try to discipline him.  Oh boy are we in for some fun as he gets older!  I was happy to read I wasn't the only person already feeling the Christmas vibe.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week - but that means it's time for Christmas shopping - EEK!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

WHOOP! Keith and I got tickets for the game on Thanksgiving! I am so excited...but I am also not celebrating too early. We've been down this road before! But it is fun to see the longhorns finally struggle!