Monday, November 22, 2010

Double Cousins...

The great thing about the holidays (at least IMO) is time with family.  (Sidebar: we always say what we're thankful for with my mom's family and this weekend when everyone said they were thankful for family, I said 'lame'.  I am such a brat.  Ha!)  This may sound cheesy, but I had a great childhood in which I spent a lot of it with my cousins.  My mom's side of the family is on the big side, my mom is 1 of 7 kids, and there are 12 grandkids.  My dad's side of the family is on the small side, my dad has 1 brother, and there are 3 grandkids.  This past weekend, when we went to Euless, we got to spend time with both sides of the family.

A great thing about time with family is I don't feel the need to impress them - they've seen me at my best and my worst.  So if I choose not to wear make-up or brush my hair and wear jeans and a t-shirt?  Well, you get the below pictures. {grin}

6 of the 12 grandkids on my mom's side (3 sets of siblings)

Later,  Hagan came over to my aunt's house with Connor.  We couldn't pass up the chance to pose.  This age with the boys is too fun.  As evidenced by them not wanting to sit still for a picture!

I promise I'm not trying to be a tease (well, too big of a tease) about our adventures this weekend, but that post is completely dependent on my sister sending the pictures she took.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

The boys are precious. What is the age difference between all three?

Allena said...

Connor was born 1/23, Miles 3/6, Trent 6/30 - so just about 5 months from Connor down to Trent.

Kelly said...

Got it. They are all adorable! I liked the first cousins shot too! Everyone is all grown up!