Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Movie Review: Morning Glory

I went and saw Morning Glory  with Allison tonight.  We both went into it with low expectations, just hoping it would be an entertaining 2 hours.  We both loved it!  It was a lot funnier than either of us thought it would be, and the story was really well done.  It's definitely not going to win the Oscar, but I don't usually enjoy those movies. {grin}

Bonus?  Patrick Wilson as the love interest.  When they first showed him I turned to Allison and said 'That's the love interest?  Not impressed.'  But by the end, I was totally won over.  He is adorable!



1 comments:

Kelly said...

Keith and I went and saw Due Date last week and it was hysterical! I think it was better than Hangover!! You and Brent will love it!

I am glad this movie was good. I LOVE Rachel McAdams so this makes me happy!