Monday, September 22, 2025

Game On!

I might actually be able to get caught up before too much longer - how exciting! I shared a few weeks ago about my birthday, but I hadn't shared about what we did the weekend before to celebrate me and Dez {our birthdays are 2 days apart}. We went back to Game On! where we celebrated Lina's birthday back in June. I thought our group of friends would enjoy it, and I was right!

Dez and I got matching shirts made that said Big Leo Energy which was also our team name.


Our whole crew - always down for some fun!

We played Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune, and Plinko.

The boys were kicking our butts through the first 2 games, but our mad Plinko skills secured a victory for the girls!



This was such a great night and everyone should go if they can!


0 comments: