Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Movie Review: Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

I mentioned in Drew's birthday party post that we went to see the new Ghostbusters movie. I had such a great time taking six 11-13 year old girls!


Plot: When the discovery of an ancient artifact unleashes an evil force, Ghostbusters new and old must join forces to protect their home and save the world from a second ice age.

Review: Gosh, this was fun! We all enjoyed it so much. I did not see the Ghostbusters before this that had some of the same characters {Spengler's daughter and grandchildren}, but you didn't really need to see that one to get what was going on, as long as you've seen the original Ghostbusters. This was funny and entertaining. I especially enjoyed several callbacks to the original movie, so if you're a fan of that, I think you'll get a kick out of it too! Solid entertainment!


0 comments: