Friday, October 27, 2023

Currently: Holiday Eve

Oops. Didn't mean to take several weeks off from blogging!

Current Book


Current Song

Absolutely beautiful song 'In Your Love' by Tyler Childers


Current TV Show

Loved the book and am enjoying the show!

Current Audiobook/Podcast


Current Drink

Brent and I went away for our anniversary last weekend.
The town we went to has a bunch of wineries,
and I bought a bottle of Muscat Canelli, yum.
Can't wait to pop it open soon!

Current Food

Our annual Maggiano's book club dinner is next week!
We didn't go last year, and everyone regretted it,
so to say I'm excited is an understatement.
What does this have to do with food you might be asking.
It is because I am going to GO TO TOWN on some lasagna!!!


Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Snacks on our getaway haha

Current Outfit

Excited to wear this on Halloween!

Current Celebrity Crush

I listened to Britney's book this week, and it was SO SAD.
But it also makes me feel a lot of respect for her!

Current Mood

I'm feeling a little frustrated.
I've been in a plateau with Noom basically since school got back in session.
I need to do an update overall - still loving Noom and sticking with it
{I earn my 250th coin today!!}, but I am ready for some new progress.

Current Anticipation

So ready for Halloween and holiday season!
I just thought today about texting the guy who does our Christmas lights.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Current Wishlist

We're finally making progress on our living room.
We picked out a new sectional!!
But lots of work still to go to have a finishing new space.

Current Movie

I just took Paige to see this, ha.

She picked our outfits - we both had to wear pink.

Current Picture

Paige's soccer fan club. 


0 comments: