Friday, July 28, 2023

Movie Review: Barbie

 Allison and I were so excited to see the Barbie movie AND took our daughters with us opening weekend!


Plot: Barbie suffers a crisis and that leads her to question her world and her existence.

Allison, Brinley, Paige, Drew, Allena! 

Review: Oh my gosh, we LOVED it! It was hilarious and deeper than I expected and so much fun and all the feels. I laughed so much and teared up a little. It is by far the best movie I've seen this year and probably in a longer time than that. The casting is perfect, and I loved all the Barbies, all the Kens, and Allen. I was a smidge worried {with the PG-13 rating} whether I could/should take Paige, but I decided to take her and it was totally fine. A few off-color jokes was it! I am ready to see it again!!

My Barbies!



1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I saw this with my friend Allison! Glad yall got to go see it!!