Monday, July 10, 2023

June Adventures

We had such a fun June! From seeing Wicked and Hairspray to leaving on our summer vacation {post to come next!} and celebrating Trent...it was busy and awesome.

I love when I get to teach on a Saturday and have a VERY full class!

Paige had a playdate with her favorite classmate, Sophia

Being silly while I work

A cool Pride zoom event at work!

We had another work event for Brent's company - the annual family night at our AAA baseball stadium.

The girls got to go out onto the field before the game!

They stood with the players for the National anthem

Repping LJA {grin}

The photo booth was a hit as usual!

With only 1 of my wives, Dez - Susannah and Riley were out of town

Making pickle popsicles with Hannah {our babysitter}

 Wearing earrings a co-worker sent me from India! I love my team!

Brent's Father's Day present - monogrammed ice cube maker ha

Celebrating Babs' 72nd birthday!

I had an especially nasty stye a few weeks ago and went to the eye doctor and asked about having the kids come in. She recommended all kids have an eye exam by 10. Well, oops, Trent and Drew had never had one, so the kids all had one together. Shockingly, they all have 20/20 vision!

Fun at the eye doctor

Paige was pretty scared to go, but of course, she rocked it!

Can you find Paige picking veggies in her Pops' garden?

Not pictured: Lots of pool time, sleeping late, and relaxing!


0 comments: