Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Currently: Last Week of School!

Current Book

Reading a lot right now!

Current Song

Mercy by Jonas Brothers - shocker, a new Jazzercise song!

Current TV Show

Up next! {after we finish Ted Lasso}

Current Podcast/Audiobook

Finally listening to this after 2 years on my TBR

Current Drink

I really like these little drinks from Young Living.

Current Food

I made the Jennifer Aniston salad with faro, and I'm obsessed.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

All the willpower in the world only goes so far with this in your house, ha!

Current Outfit

My current favorite workout outfit!
Taught in this last week and was working on my selfie skills {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush

Brooks Koepka for the win!

Current Mood

So excited!
School is ending, and our summer is shaping up to be a FUN ONE!
Really looking forward to all the fun things we've planned this year.

Current Anticipation

I can't believe this picture was taken a year ago!
Tomorrow is the last day of school, yay!!!

Current Wishlist

We're making progress on our summer trip plans.
I WISH we had everything booked though - ready to have it all set!

Current Movie

We will 100% go see this over the weekend, I can't wait!

Current Picture

My little Kindergarten graduate!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Did yall like Little Mermaid? I was at a training last week and went and saw it by myself! I haven't been to a movie in the theatre since A Man called Otto..and even then it had been a while! I loved it but it was really long!