Thursday, April 27, 2023

Currently: Work Overload

Current Book


Current Song

I love Turnpike Troubadours and have been having a renewed love affair.

Diamonds & Gasoline being my current favorite

Current TV Show

I have felt like season 3 started off shaky 
but the last 2 episodes have been so, so, so good.

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I almost screamed when I saw these 2 ladies started a podcast!
AND IT'S ABOUT BOOKS!!!!!!!

Current Drink

My desk might say I have a love of too many drinks {grin}

Current Food

I know I just posted about Noom last week,
but I'm having a love affair with some specific green and yellow foods.
Our grocery store has an amazing chicken and dumpling soup.
And they also have these parmesan crusted green beans.
I eat one or both of them every day.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

It's so nice to not have any food-related shame right now ha.

Current Outfit

I look like garbage, so I'm sharing a picture of a romper I just bought.
WAY cuter than how I look now - can't wait to wear this!

Current Celebrity Crush

Almost finished with Friday Night Lights and LOVE Eric and Tami!

Current Mood

Work has been BANANAS for the past couple of weeks.
My brain is beyond full, and I'm ready for this to settle down.

Current Anticipation

I'm chaperoning another Girl Scout adventure this weekend. Yay!

Current Wishlist

We've thrown around some ideas for a summer trip,
but nothing has stuck.
I'm getting so excited for summer and what we might decide to do!

Current Movie

This looks super cheesy but also cute and fun.

Current Picture

Pretty cute for a raging ear infection, I'd say!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Lots of drinks on that desk missy! ha! I hope you had fun at GWL!!