Friday, April 7, 2023

Beautiful Bluebonnets

I was getting stressed about getting our bluebonnet pictures - I could tell they were starting to fade a little. So I got the kids out the other day to GET IT DONE. You can tell these aren't the best flowers we've ever had, but I'm just happy we did it. I'll check on Easter Sunday if the ones by my in-laws house look any better.

With that lead-up...I present our Bluebonnet Pictures - 2023 Edition.


And my adorable nature photographer, Drew, snapped a neat picture of this flower {weed?} that was also in the bluebonnet field.


Until next year...or maybe Sunday. {grin}


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

When I was home weekend before last Debbie had pictures scheduled and we went to this church off 79 and the bluebonnets were gorgeous! My favorite thing about Texas :)