Sunday, January 29, 2023

Currently: Cold Front

Current Book


Current Song

Miley Cyrus Flowers - so good!

Current TV Show

1883 was good, this is GREAT

Current Audiobook/Podcast


Current Drink

Enjoyed a delicious Coke Icee at the movies {see below}, yum.

Current Food

Had over 600 boxes in my laundry room about 2 weeks ago, ha.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

SEE ABOVE {grin}
Although to give us some credit, we are doing way better than last year!
Anybody need cookies?!?! Hit me up, and I'll send you the girls' link!

Current Outfit

A cold front blew in, brrrrr!
Also, how cute are my new Nikes?!

Current Celebrity Crush

Spencer Dutton from 1923

Current Mood

I had a great day with the kids, so I'm feeling very grateful right now!

Current Anticipation

We have some fun stuff coming up in the spring,
so I'm trying to just patiently-ish wait out winter!!

Current Wishlist

We are thinking about redecorating the living room, eek!
We've had our couch since our we bought our first house in 2006.
It's definitely time...and we think the kids are old enough to not destroy new stuff.

Current Movie


Current Picture

We got to dogsit our favorite puppy! Love him!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

I am so torn about if I want read Spare or not...

And yes, when will winter be over? Please and thank you for an exact date that's not too far away.

Kathryn Bagley said...

That dog is adorable!! I hope you guys are ok and have been safe from the ice storm! Yes send me link to the cookies and when shipping starts for that!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Oh also i need to know how Prince Harry's book was! if it's still in cloud I may listen to it if you are done