Wednesday, August 11, 2021

My Library Holds 2

I wrote this post at the start of the year and thought it would be fun again to check in on my holds. We have physical library memberships to 2 libraries - the one in our town and in the next town. I got the second one for Trent to have access to more Manga books - kid is OBSESSED! I also have 2 e-library accounts - one through my local library and one through the Houston Public Library system {open to all Texas residents with a valid Texas ID}, plus I use a friend's e-library account {Hi Kathryn!}, so I have lots of ways to checkout and reserve books, yay!

Public Library - Physical:
Shockingly, we have nothing Reserved at our physical library! We have 19 books checked out right now between Trent, Paige, and me - it's mostly Trent though!

Public Library - Digital: 
I can have 5 books checked out and 3 holds. I currently have 2 books checked out and 3 holds.

Reserve placed: August 10
#3 on 1 copy
Wait time: about 6 weeks

Reserve placed: August 7
#27 on 13 copies
Wait time: about 14 weeks

Reserve placed: August 6
#1 on 2 copies
Wait time: about 2 weeks

Houston Public Library:
I can check out 15 books and have 10 holds. I currently have 1 book checked out and 15 holds.

Reserve placed: May 26
#15 on 3 copies
Wait time: about 10 weeks

Reserve placed: August 4
#19 on 2 copies
Wait time: about 18 weeks

Reserve placed: August 7
#12 on 1 copy
Wait time: about 24 weeks

Reserve placed: June 2
#18 on 2 copies
Wait time: about 17 weeks

Reserve placed: August 7
#6 on 3 copies
Wait time: about 4 weeks

Reserve placed: April 29
#20 on 6 copies
Wait time: about 7 weeks

Reserve placed: August 7
#7 on 1 copy
Wait time: about 12 weeks

Reserve placed: August 4
#7 on 3 copies
Wait time: about 5 weeks

Reserve placed: April 29
#26 on 4 copies
Wait time: about 13 weeks

Reserve placed: August 4
#303 on 8 copies
Wait time: at least 6 months {!!!}

Cloud Library:
This is my friend's account - I don't currently have any holds but have 3 books checked out.

Can't wait to see when I'll get these and what I'll think of them.


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I made the blog..ha! I checked on your holds books and gonna email you!

Emily said...

I LOVED Eurdora Honeysett so I hope you love it too. My friend has been pushing me to read The Kite Runner and I probably should; I feel like it's a classic novel that everyone has read except me (and, apparently, you). I've seen a lot of praise for "Hail Mary" so curious what you think of it.