Sunday, July 13, 2014

Girls Weekend

For most of this weekend, it was just me and my baby gurl around the house. Brent played in an out-of-town golf tournament, and Trent randomly spent both nights of the weekend with different grandparents. So I got lots of 1-on-1 loving with my littlest sidekick, and we had a great time. 18 months can be kind of a rough age between tantrums and sassiness, but she mixes in just enough sweetness to keep my heart melted.

Eating okra straight out of Pops' garden - if she didn't look like me, I'd wonder whose child she was. I had to pick that okra as a child and never willingly ate it!

Miss Independent

Sending Daddy a good morning picture. Yes I have no shame to post this horrendous picture of myself on the internet! Focus on the baby!!!

Always climbing. 

I was definitely happy to get my little man back this afternoon, and we had a lot of fun playing in the backyard. We have yet to hit 100 degrees this summer which is very unusual. Is it hot? Yes. Is it HOT? No. I am loving it!

It's totally normal to take off your underwear to catch water, right? {grin}


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

yay for mommy/daughter days!