Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cake Decorating Class - Part 3

I'm a little behind on posting this, but Rhonda and I had our last cake decorating class.  In this class we did a hodge-podge of things with the culmination being decorating a cake!!

Practicing our writing

Making roses...or not.  I never got a good one.  Rhonda had some really good ones, and we both cracked up over hers that fell over.  Ha!

Some other cakes produced in class - pretty!

My cake (on top) and Rhonda's (on bottom) - so proud of us!!

Rhonda will be making her girls' birthday cakes in the next few weeks, and I have already volunteered to make cakes for Miles and Blair.  Rhonda and I both really enjoyed the class. {grin}

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are fabulous!! You can make me a cake anytime you want! haha!

plauschinat said...

The cakes look great! Looks like it was a fun class.