Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 52: February Update

Still having a blast with Project 52!

I had my first failure this month - a monthly goal that I didn't achieve. 
35. Try 1 new recipe per month. - This should not be hard for me, but I failed miserably.  I'll keep trying going forward but will be paying $5 for this one.

New goals accomplished:
2. Eat a tomato (this one is for K-Dub). - This was awful.  Confirms my absolute hatred of tomatoes.  But I did it!
3. See all movies nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars. - Done!  I'm sure all y'all are thrilled for less movie reviews!
10. Create 'pages' on blog. - See top of blog!
15. Try ‘My Fit Foods’. - I tried this with my friend, Angela.  I will do a post about it.
37. Buy leggings/tights (and wear them). - Thanks Target for your $4.20 clearance leggings!  I love them!


Recurring goals:
26. Use my crock pot at least once a month. - Check!

33. Do something creative w/ Trent (like Children’s museum) at least 1 time per month. - Kiddie Acres

34. Wear more of my ‘fun’ jewelry. - Check!
36. Comment more on other blogs. - Check!
39. Get more followers. - Started with 53, up to 57!

So I have 7 goals that I have completely knocked out, which I'm very proud of!  I also have several in-progress and can hopefully have those checked off soon. {grin}

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Good job on the goals...you are going strong! Although...maybe you could make up for the recipe thing by making 2 this month! GRIN! I will even send you some EASY ones!!!