Saturday, July 25, 2009

Outings

More baby steps to report...

Dena came over on Thursday, and we took Trent to Target. Dena decided we needed a picture to remember this momentus ocassion. Isn't he cute slumped over in my Moby wrap? I am obviously not an expert on baby wearing but LOVE it and am planning a post all about it, so get excited!

Today I took Trent BY MYSELF to my parents (my mom had surgery on Thursday) and to Starbucks.
I feel a little bit like a wuss for being so nervous about everything, but mainly I am just happy to be taking my baby steps and thankful to have so many supportive friends and family helping me take them. :)
P.S. I wrote this post 1-handed because I have the cutest accessory in my lap! Just wanted to share.

4 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

You look amazing- and Im glad your baby steps are coming along too. Trent is lucky to have a mom that loves him so much!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mommy! It is all about the baby steps :) I can't wait to be taking those too!

A Real Housewife said...

Congrats on making baby steps! You look so natural as a mom. Trent is definitely lucky to have you.

Hanna said...

Too cute!!! You and Jenni should compare notes on the Moby wrap. She loves hers too. :-) Congrats on your outings!