Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Maternity Pictures

Brent and I took maternity pictures last night. He did NOT want to but was a trooper and played along for the hour and a half shoot. I can't wait to see what we get back, but it'll be a few weeks before we see anything...bummer! We took some really fun shots that I can't wait to share. It's so exciting to think in a little more than a month, we'll be back - but taking photographs with Baby Boy on the outside!! Anyone want to bet whether I took a picture like this?



5 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

hahaha.....i saw the pic first and thought that was you! can't wait to meet "plum." by the way, did you go to your doctor about the itching?

Hanna said...

Wow. I was kinda wondering when you got a tattoo on your ankle!

STACEY said...

I looked at that picture first too & thought to myself “OH MY, Allena!”

Lainey-Paney said...

........I took a picture like that when I was pregnant. No ankle tattoo....but yes, I did it. Fiesty & Fun!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

no way! pics coming asap (my memory card is all jacked up!)