Friday, May 22, 2009

The Great Eight

I love being tagged and got tagged by both Stacey AND Desiree!! Such a great thing for a Friday afternoon.

1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8s.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Having our son!!
2. Sloshball tomorrow for Brent's birthday
3. Trip to San Francisco in October (it is for work, but I'm going to stretch it a few days to see the city)
4. No work on Monday
5. Watching the movie 'Rent' (hopefully this weekend)
6. Cookie cake (also at Sloshball)
7. Seeing Miles (at any point)
8. Getting this baby out of me (yes, I repeated, but each means something slightly different)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Shower at TCEQ (Brent's work)
2. Child birth class
3. Took a nap (heaven)
4. Washed 2 loads of laundry
5. Walked on the treadmill
6. Blogged
7. Went to Staci and Aaron's house
8. Had a Smoothie King smoothie for dinner (I am slightly obsessed)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Play the guitar
2. Figure out a name for this kid
3. A triathalon (someday I will)
4. Enjoy yard work
5. Get hardwood floors now
6. Shop a lot more
7. Hire a chef to make dinner every day
8. Work less and make more ;)

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Chuck
4. CSI
5. 48 Hours: Hard Evidence
6. Cold Case
7. Say Yes to the Dress
8. Ellen

I don't have 8 friends to tag...so if you read my blog and want to participate, PLEASE DO!!!

0 comments: