January is always a bit of fun but also a bit of a bummer as we return to reality after a long break from work and school.
We celebrated Drew turning 12! She and I did some shopping, and both sets of grandparents came over for taco bowls and s'mores {her picks!}. Her friend party happened later.
We had our last Christmas celebration with my mom's extended side of the family.
I took Drew and my mom to see Come From Away with my friend, Tricia, and her daughter, Charlotte. Paige was a bit put-out by not being included, but I thought the subject matter might be a little tough {or over her head}. This was my 2nd time to see it, but it was everyone else's first time. Everyone loved it!
Cookie Season
Awards at school
Cuteness from Gus

1 comments:
Aww John-i forgot about that :( Happy birthday Drew! I love KS also :)
Post a Comment