Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Stockholders Dinner 2024

We had another great weekend in Houston with our LJA family for the annual Stockholders Dinner. We have developed a fun routine that we follow to a T every year and make the most out of our 48 hours away!

We left Friday around lunchtime, and we girls {me, Susannah, and Desiree} went straight to Blo Bar to get our hair fixed. Afterwards it was time to get ready for dinner and meet the guys at 6:00.

Another Lilly Pulitzer dress for the win!
I didn't think I could like a dress more than last year's Barbie dress,
but I LOVED this one!

With my handsome date!


My LJA wives!


Caught with 2 phones! Brent loves to catch me on my phone,
so we had a good laugh when I was texting on my phone AND his {to Drew}.

I always travel with my fan, and the hotel has them as well.
So I had TWO fans - seriously best hotel EVER.

Friday we went to our favorite brunch spot in Houston before spending the afternoon at the pool.

Good laugh at the GIANT reading glasses we found in the Uber.

Doesn't get better than this!


After a great afternoon at the pool, we went out for an amazing Mexican food dinner.

Ready for dinner...continuing the floral theme for the weekend!

We finished the night with a last cocktail in the bar {everyone else} and ice cream {me} and called it a night!

Brent waiting to get sorted into his Hogwarts House. Ha!

Can't wait to be back there in 6 months for the Holiday party!

0 comments: