Monday, March 28, 2022

Movie Review: The Lost City

Allison and I have been really looking forward to seeing this since we saw the preview a few months ago. It looked cute and funny, and Susie came with us to see it yesterday! This is the 4th movie I've seen in a theater in 2022, and I LOVE how fun it is to be back in person - I've missed the experience so much and am excited for many more this year!!


Plot: A reclusive romance novelist on a book tour with her cover model gets swept up in a kidnapping attempt that lands them both in a cutthroat jungle adventure.

Review: Oh my gosh, we all really loved this! It was funny, sweet, exciting, sexy...it just hit everything you want in this type of movie. We went in expecting some fun and we got that and then some. I cannot recommend this enough!!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I want to see this! Plus Sandra Bullock and Channing.duh!