Monday, April 26, 2021

I Spy Week 16

After seeing Natasha participate in this for a few weeks I decided to give it a try! I think the prompts are really fun, or maybe it's just that Natasha has a unique perspective on each one?? Either way, I'm giving it a go! Join in here with Lysha's prompts.

{Kitchen Sink}

Unfortunately the 'before' is how our sink looks more often than I want!

But the 'after' sure is nice, isn't it?

{Flower}

This is one of my favorite flowers in our yard.
I can't ever remember its name - something with garlic in it.
It's deer resistant which is why we planted it.
Deer run rampant in our neighborhood and eat EVERYTHING.
We thought they died in the freeze {and they stunk SO bad}, 
but I was so happy to see them bloom a few weeks ago!

{Up}

Bubble fun with Paige!
This is before she spilled half the bottle on the patio. Sigh.

{Mixed}

Which color do you think we picked for our new doors?
And you can see how our pocket door is crooked because it came off the track!

{Your Choice}

We left sackie at church and had 1 very sad little girl until we got her back.


6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Great photos, love your flowers! And wish we had purchased this type of a sink last year!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Joanne said...

Great to see you joining in! I think the prompts are a lot of fun too.

Emily said...

Dumb question I have to ask: why is there a rack at the bottom of your sink? What purpose does it serve?

Natasha said...

Oh, I love that you did this! I think those flowers you have might be allium, which I think is related to onions and garlic which might have been why they smelled bad. And I might be wrong about all this :)

creationsnz said...

Super photos, love that garlic-whatever-flower and your bubbles are so pretty. CarolG

Lysha said...

Love the bubble photo! Great idea for "up." Hmm...that's hard choice for you new door color. Maybe middle one? Thanks for joining in on the iSpy fun!