Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Easiest Recipe Ever?

I made this recipe and decided it might be the easiest meal ever. I need more recipes like this, and Brent and I would have home-cooked meals every night!

Ingredients:
-1 onion
-1 container beef broth (a bigger size)
-1 pork tenderloin (although the packages at HEB come w/ 2 in them and I made both)
-Spices to season (I used salt, pepper and chili powder)

-Cut up onion and place in bottom of crockpot
-Season pork tenderloin then place in crockpot
-Cover with beef broth
-Cook on Low (My meat was defrosted so it took about 4 hours)
-Shred/Cut the meat when done
THAT'S REALLY ALL!!!

Now here's the super awesome part. You can make SO many meals with this.
The first day we put it on Hawaiian sandwich rolls w/ BBQ sauce (and maybe some candied jalepenos and pickles - no I'm not pregnant) and had sandwiches. The second day I made quesadillas. You could also make tacos and I'm sure a million other things. SO DANG GOOD!!!

0 comments: