Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6 Weeks!

I can't believe Trent is already 6 weeks old. It feels like yesterday that we had him, but I can't imagine life without him. Brent and I are totally over the moon about our little guy.
Trent loves to smile and coo and is such a cuddle bug. His hair is totally falling out making him look like an old man (but an adorable old man)! He is still waking up 3 times a night to eat but can go up to 5 hours between feedings (sometimes). I enjoy those stretches! He started sleeping in his crib last week (inside a Moses basket), which has helped us both (I think).
Something new we're trying today. :)


1 comments:

Whitney Raines said...

He is such a cute baby! Happy b-day! 6 weeks is awesome....they are starting to realize where they are and who we are...fun times!