Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spam a NOT

Last night was our 2nd Broadway Across America play - Monty Python's Spamalot. I have never been a Monty Python fan, and this just solidified how I feel about it. The performers, sets, costumes, etc. were amazing, but I just don't find that type of humor funny. My dad went instead of my sister, and he laughed hysterically throughout the entire musical, but Allison, Lauren, myself and my mom...not impressed. There was a couple behind us though who seemed to find this to be the most hilarious thing EVER, so we were laughing at them...but that's about the most laughing I did. Glad we got the worst one over with, can't wait for the next ones!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you didn't like it. It was the best comedy musical I have ever seen. Going to see Avenue Q in a couple of months.