Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Book Club Watches TV: Outlander PREMIERES!

I might have alluded a time or two to loving Outlander. Well, last week the TV series premiered on Starz! So it was something book club thought we should watch together.


Best laid plans meant several girls ended up not being able to make it, and the only other girl who has read all the books like me ended up at a training at Yale, so we might have watched it early ourselves.

It can't be an Outlander viewing without some whisky. {grin}

Alas, when it's not mixed with coke {or anything}, whisky is pretty terrible.
Or so we both thought. We took a big swallow, poured the rest out and switched to wine.

Overall, I am SO excited about the series. The first episode was so great! It's playing free on starz.com through most of September, so check it out!!

4 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I recorded the premier but haven't had time to watch it yet. I will, though! I promise!

It looks like you had a great time!

Kathryn Bagley said...

YAY! Glad you got to finally watch it!! I hope it didn't disappoint :)

Anonymous said...

OK, so I didn't realize you and Amy had a viewing party before the real viewing party. Sneaky.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Stay out of my whiskey - B