Monday, August 1, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

We had a busy and fun weekend!  I went to a 'Natural Medicine' class (Homeopathy 101 essentially) on Saturday with a co-worker through a local pharmacy.  It was AMAZING!  I feel like I just cracked open a door into something totally awesome!  I think Brent worries that I'm going to move us to a hemp farm and force us to make our own clothes. {grin}  I also went into my first natural grocery store and bought some products the homeopath recommended - again I think I'm freaking my poor hubby out a little!  Brent and I also went to see Randy Rogers Band on Friday night at Nutty Brown Cafe (more on that in a separate post).  I also started celebrating my birthday (it's this Friday for anyone still needing to shop for me - ha) which is always super fun.  I can't decide if I'm freaked out about turning 31.  I don't really think I am...I guess only time will tell!  I started DVRing reruns of 'Ghost Whisperer'.  Did you ever watch that show?  I totally believe in ghosts (and share a fascination of ghost stories with my mom and sis) and am having so much fun watching it.  So I guess this has turned into more of a weekend update. :)

3 comments:

The Krause's said...

SOOO glad you went and starting this journey with homeopath....it is amazing! Brent will come around ;) Yay for you!

Kelly said...

YAY!!!! Which natural store did you go to??

Allena said...

I went to Natural Grocer in Arbor Walk just b/c I was near there. Not sure how it compares to others, but I saw a lot of stuff I already know is bad for you and was a little surprised to see it!