Monday, May 23, 2022

Movie Review: Downton Abbey: A New Era

After what has felt like an ETERNITY, and multiple delays, Allison and I FINALLY saw the 2nd Downton Abbey movie last week!!!!

PlotThe Crawley family goes on a grand journey to the South of France to uncover the mystery of the dowager countess's newly inherited villa.

Review: Holy cow, this was AMAZING!!!! A++++++ In the moment, I enjoyed the first movie, but the plot was silly at times. And it felt like they were struggling to figure out how to use all the characters. Well, they worked all the kinks out and THIS WAS A MOVIE. M.O.V.I.E. The plot was so, so good - it was so funny {multiple moments where the whole theater was laughing}, it was so touching {I cried twice}, it was just incredible. It felt like it could be a good conclusion but also it felt like they could keep going or move to the next generation of the Crawleys. I loved every minute of it and CANNOT wait to see it again!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I cannot wait!!! I need to watch the first movie again to refresh!