Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Currently: Gobble Gobble

 Current Book

No doubt in my mind, this will be one of my favorites of the year.
It is PHENOMENAL.

Everything I've got downloaded!

Current Song

Joel Corry Head and Heart
I get a little crazy when this comes on in Jazzercise!

Current TV Show

The Last Kingdom
A friend told me to start this, and it is awesome!

Current Podcast

Whoa. This is fantastic. If you like true crime, PLEASE listen to this.

Current Drink

I am about to make some hot chocolate!!

Current Food

All I can think about is that chocolate pie I'm going to get on Thursday.

Current Outfit

I went from pajamas --> workout clothes --> pajamas.

Current Celebrity Crush

Alexander Dreymon - the lead actor of The Last Kingdom

Current Mood

I'm feeling ALLLLL the feels - excited for whatever holidays we will get, happy to be off work, nervous my kids won't go back to school, worried my dad will catch COVID...just a bit tornado of feelings!

Current Anticipation

Thanksgiving is definitely different this year [see above], but I'm still excited!

Current Wishlist

I am so behind where I normally am on Christmas shopping, and I'm starting to stress about it. I really need to get in gear on this!

Current Film

I am suspending this category for the time being. So sad.

Current Picture

Rocking my baby to sleep because babies don't keep {sob}



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I'm a little bummed I'm not coming home tomorrow but I'm hoping I can for Christmas! I'm sure we will be on lockdown by then..boo! I'm signed up for a Turkey Trot Thursday so I have that to look forward too..ha! and umm hello Mr. Alexander :)

Natasha said...

Current Anticipation: I took Friday off of work and Dave and I are hoping to get the bulk of our holiday shopping done that day. Wish us well!!! And I see I have some books to add to my library list.

Emily said...

So many people have recommended "the warmth of other suns" and I haven't gotten to it yet. Also, you've never read the Last Mrs Parrish? You will either love it or hate it; I loved it but it's really psycho. We loved Last Kingdom (and you know we don't love tv shows) BUT with a caveat... the first half of every season totally sucks and then the second half is amazing. This was true for all four seasons, no exception. And yes the lead is really handsome. Also thanks to that show, Adam and I now try to add "ploughing" into our daily conversations because it makes us laugh so much.