Thursday, October 15, 2020

10 on the 10th {October 2020}

 I really enjoy the 10 on the 10th prompt. I feel like it's a little mini 'Day in the life' post. Just a little snippet of the day or quick hits, it's so much more manageable, but I think it'll be fun to remember years from now.

On Saturday, October 10, we went to a local fruit farm for a fall festival. We met up with 3 other families that we are with a lot {also our Costa Rica travel crew!}, and the kids had a blast. There were SO many activities for the kids - and it was super expensive honestly - but we didn't stay super long because we had a crazy heatwave over the weekend. It was 97 degrees, and we could only take it so long ha. 

1. Barrel games with Paige and Hattie

2. Drew and Brinley take a turn

3. 'Mom, I don't want to take a picture right now.'

4. Hanging on the tight rope - Keaton and Paige

5. Hay maze 'fun'

6. Big and Little XOXOXOXOXO

7. They had a Gaga ball pit! 
Trent loves to play, and the pit is closed at school.

8. Petting zoo fun

9. This kid needs a pet

10. More animals

I was so annoyed when we left because...I FORGOT TO TAKE A FAMILY PICTURE! Brent was ACTUALLY AT A FALL FESTIVAL!!! I told him once I realized it we'd just have to go somewhere else. {grin}



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Looks like fun! Although I've never heard of gaga ball..you might have to enlighten me!!

Natasha said...

You were at a fall festival -- your life is a Hallmark movie!!! Also, this reminded me to ask and our school's gaga ball pit is closed too. I got very dejected, "Nooo" from the kids when I asked if it was open :(

Emily said...

What is the animal at the petting zoo? It looks like a black mouse or a rat? I mean, I love pet rats but just seemed odd for a petting zoo lol